Have you found a Getty promo code yet? Well, it is no surprise if you haven’t because the stock photo website does not currently offer any and so do other websites affiliated with it. On the other hand, Getty Images introduced a new way to purchase images on demand that gives you the same or more than the savings a coupon can give. We are talking about Ultrapacks, and here 6 things you need to know about them.
- They are better than buying a single image.
You purchase Ultrapacks in various volume sizes – 5, 10, 15 and 25 – which include volume discounts of up to 31%. Of course, the larger the pack your purchase, the bigger your savings. So, you can save as much as $3000 based on the volume size and the resolution of images. You do not have to pre-select the images, too. Just download immediately if you know what you need or use your image downloads in the future.
- They do not expire.
Unlike the images you get with a Getty promo code, Ultrapacks have no expiration dates as long as you sign in to your account at least once a year. For instance, you purchase a 5 image pack and use 1 image download at the present. You can use the remaining 4 downloads for another year for your future creative projects.
- You can download the image again.
If you use an image download in a pack to license a photo for your project, you can download the same image again with no extra fees. You can do it multiple times too, as long as the stock photo website represents the images. Furthermore, the image download will not be counted against your remaining downloads.
- Low resolution packs can only download low resolution images. You cannot use your low resolution Ultrapack to license a high resolution image. If you want to download high resolution images, you have to purchase a high resolution Ultrapack or license the image with the a la carte
- They do not include creative rights-managed images. You can download royalty-free and editorial images with your Ultrapacks. You can use them for commercial and editorial purposes too.
- Licensing terms. Royalty-free image packs are subject to Getty’s royalty-free license agreement. It includes perpetual rights on commercial and editorial use. On the other hand, editorial image packs includes 15-year editorial use, excluding the use on print covers.
Clearly, Ultrapacks have great benefits and discounts like a Getty promo code offers. Since the latter is not currently available, it is wise to purchase Ultrapacks and take advantage of these features. So, what are you waiting for? Get your Ultrapacks and download premium content from one of the world’s best stock photo agencies.